Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
What is not included?
- Hidden or buried pipe-work
- Replacing parts that are specifically designed but fitted incorrectly
- Third party or accidental damage and the costs relating to this.
- Rectifying mistakes by other installers.
- Third Party equipment not installed by Revolution Care
- Force majeure
- Any necessary refrigeration work
- Replenishment of chemical treatments
- Pipework, wiring or flues buried in the fabric of the building including underfloor heating
- Any defects or damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, floor, storm, frost, impact or other extraneous cause
- Any defects or damage caused through malicious or wilful action, negligence or third party interference
- Any defects or damage occurring from a failure of the public electricity, gas or water supplies
- Removal of asbestos associated with repairing appliance or system
- Removal, repair or replacement of thermal stores, immersion heaters, fan convectors, steel or iron pipes, towel rails, LST and designer radiators, including any associated valves
- Compete appliance replacement for any reason
- Removal of sludge from system
- Making access to the appliance/system that is not deemed reasonable
Unless we are responsible for it, loss or damage to property caused by the appliance or system breaking down (for example damage to furniture or carpets caused by water leaks) will not be covered.
If we have to disturb decoration, plaster or brickwork on your property we will fill in any holes and leave the surface level but we will not necessarily replace the original surface or construction. Any redecoration that may be needed following our work is your responsibility unless we have been negligent.
We will cancel your agreement if:
- You have given false information
- You do not make an agreement payment
- We find something wrong at the initial inspection
- We are not able to find parts to keep your system or appliance working safely; or
- Circumstances arise (including health and safety issues, misuse and customer abuse) which
make it inappropriate for the contract to continue
If we cancel your agreement, we will give you a refund based on how long is left of the 12-month
contract cash and any work completed.
You may cancel your agreement within seven working days starting from the day after you receive
written confirmation of your agreement with us and you will receive a full refund of any money paid (as
long as we have not done any work)
We must receive the cancelation in writing to Revolution Care, Office 1, Unit 3, Aco House,
Rembrandt Way, DL5 6BD. We recommend you use recorded delivery as it is your responsibility to
make sure you have cancelled within this period.
If you do not wish to renew your contract with us please make sure to let us know, in writing, a
minimum of two weeks before the end of your contract.
Where and if required we may carry the spare parts to repair your system on the day. We will do all
we reasonably can to source parts from our suppliers. We may use approved alternative parts or
parts that have been reconditioned by the original suppliers
One of our engineers will usually carry out the work. In some cases we may authorise a suitably
qualified contractor to carry out the work
All equipment and materials will be approved and fit for its intended use.
Gaining Access to your Property
It is your responsibility to let us into your property. If we cannot gain access to your property to carry
out the necessary work you will be charged a standard fee of £35 excluding VAT. Also if after several
attempts we cannot gain access we may cancel your agreement but will advise you in writing if this is
Using Personal Information
Information you provide or we hold about you (whether or not under contract with you) may be used
by us or our agents to:
Identify you when you contact us
Help identify accounts, services and products which you have from us
Carry out marketing analysis and customer satisfaction surveys
Contact you in any way by mail, email, visit, phone or text message to provide services you have
requested or to advise on any special offers or promotions.
Third Party Rights
Nobody other than you will be able to benefit from this agreement, which cannot be passed to
someone else without our prior consent.
We will meet our responsibilities under this agreement within a reasonable time unless it is impossible
for us to do this because of circumstances beyond our control
Travel and fuel costs within a 30 mile radius, each way, of our premises are covered in your service contract. Any additional mileage will be charged at £35 per hour travel costs and 0.45p per mile.
We have a standard charge of £35 excluding VAT for missed appointments.
Any additional repairs will be charged at £35 per hour and the cost of the materials used.
We ask our customers who pay for their contract via direct debit to increase their payment by the retail price index of 3.2% each year. Customers who pay in full will be advised at the time of their renewal date of any price increase.